Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to our TENTH season guys! Today we’re talking about what it looks like when the honeymoon period of homesteading phases out and kinda slides over onto the back burner. And I’m explaining how and why this season on the podcast is going to be something all new & why I think you’re gonna love it.
Then we dive into this kinda crazy new, old-school thing I’m doing that’s breaking all the rules. (Let me know what you think!)
Podcast Episode Highlights
- How I’ve changed over time in my obsession with homesteading
- What is exciting me these days…
- What I’m reflecting on in this podcast season
- How the deep concepts I’m thinking these days connect to homesteading
- A look at some of the podcast guests this season
- Why I’m starting a new blog…
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
My (New) Old-School Blog: www.prairiephilosophy.com
Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, tutorials, and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
Follow Jill on Twitter: http://twitter.com/homesteader
Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jill.winger
More of My Deep Thoughts…
- Saying NO to These 4 Systems Changed My Life Forever (podcast episode)
- Systems, Groupthink, and Anarchy? (podcast episode)
- I Need to Get This Off My Chest (A Reintroduction of Sorts) (podcast episode)
- Teaching my Kids to Fail (blog article)