Hello again my friends! With so much going on in my personal life and business, I realized I was hitting a wall. After going and going non-stop, I found myself becoming resentful. No matter how much I fought it in my mind, everything around me was telling me I needed to take a break.
The past month or so has made me realize that while homesteading is a major part of my life, by no means is it the only part of me. In the past I’ve been hesitant to speak on other topics, and in this podcast episode I’m going to explain why that’s going to be changing, what to expect, and why sometimes it’s important for all of us to take a step back and re-asses where our lives have been going. Join me as I reintroduce myself!
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
– Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
– Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
– Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
More Info on Me & My Beliefs and Thoughts:
- Systems, Groupthink, and Anarchy? (podcast episode)
- What an Impromptu 1500 Mile Road Trip Taught Me About Personal Responsibility (podcast episode)
- It’s Time to Buck the System (podcast episode)
- Modern Homesteading Manifesto (blog article)