Throughout the past couple months, I’ve been discussing how to opt out of many of the systems that govern modern life. While I’ve enjoyed creating a new style of content and discussing new topics I’ve never talked about before, it has come with a fair share of criticism.
In this podcast episode, I discuss some of the valid criticism I received over this season, why I object to “Groupthink”, and why it’s important to have disagreements and healthy discussion with people who don’t share your point of view.
In addition, find out why I think some systems aren’t only valuable but essential for society to function.
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Criticisms and feedback on this podcast season…
- Content creation and my gratitude to your feedback
- #1 feedback: current events instead of homesteading (and my response)
- #2 feedback: our drive home from the Homesteader’s of America conference (and my response)
- The struggles with ruminating on a podcast…
- My main message remains: think for yourself
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
This episode is proudly sponsored by Genuine Beef Co. (https://genuinebeefco.com/) This dream has been 4 years in the making, but we are finally shipping our Wyoming-raised beef nationwide! It’s grass fed AND grass-finished, dry-aged to perfection, and vacuum-sealed in a USDA facility. We have 90/10 ground beef, roasts, steaks, and a variety of bundles. Use code PODCAST for 10% off your order.
Ready to join the newsletter for mavericks who value free thinking, ditching the status quo, and taking charge of every part of our lives? Click now! https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/freethinker
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://prairieplanner.com/ to get your 2022 Prairie Planner today!
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on Twitter: http://twitter.com/homesteader
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jill.winger