As I touched on in a previous episode, much of my evolution as a homesteader and as a person in general has revolved around saying ‘NO’ to traditional systems.
However, a recent trip to Virginia forced me to confront another system that I’m not so fond of but have reluctantly accepted in the past: public transportation.
Listen to this podcast episode to find out why I had so much anxiety over flying, how a cancelled flight led to a cross country road trip, and why (and how) Christian and I are opting out of public transportation. If you’ve ever felt the desire to ditch mass transportation, I’m certain this episode will resonate with you.
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Background to our adventure
- My airplane anxiety
- Feeling out of power
- Our rental car adventure
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
Ready to join the newsletter for mavericks who value free thinking, ditching the status quo, and taking charge of every part of our lives? Click now! https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/freethinker
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jill.winger