Society creates systems for us to live by far before we are ever conscious of what is going on. While some of these systems might help us, many of them can also harm us and prevent us from achieving greater things in life.
In our pursuit of our homestead dreams, we inadvertently cast aside several of the most common and harmful societal constructs. In this podcast episode, I’m going to cover how opting out of financial, medical, educational, and agricultural systems has created freedom and ownership in our own lives.
While being an entrepreneur might not be the thing for you, you’re sure to learn many different ways in which opting out of systems can create freedom for you and your family.
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Things seem uncharted and unsure these days…
- Yet through it all we are feeling confident due to our choices
- System #1: Money
- System #2: Health
- System #3: Education
- System #4: Food
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
- Join my newsletter for mavericks who value free thinking, ditching the status quo, and taking charge of every part of our lives.http://theprairiehomestead.com/freethinker
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jill.winger