Whether it’s toilet paper flying off the shelves or a historic winter storm in Texas, the past year has taught me that the systems society has created for us don’t always work as designed in times of need. While us homesteaders already act outside the system by being homesteaders in the first place, I’m dedicating this season to building systems that can contribute to ourselves and our communities when disasters strike. Listen today to find out why this has become even more important to me over the past several months and get a preview of some of the exciting topics soon to come!
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More of My Deep Thoughts:
- How I’ve Been Pruning My Life (podcast episode)
- My Relationship with Homesteading is Changing (podcast episode)
- Saying NO to These 4 Systems Changed My Life Forever (podcast episode)
- Modern Homesteading Manifesto (blog article)