Most homesteaders are frustrated with the modern healthcare system, but disentangling ourselves from it is easier said than done.
I’m thrilled to be joined by Dr. Amber Belt today as we discuss how to safely and effectively take charge of your health. Dr. Belt offers an empowering (and balanced) approach to dealing with homestead first aid, acute issues, colds and fevers, and lots more. Grab your notebook and pen— this episode is packed full of info!
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Dr. Belt’s background in holistic medicine
- Looking at how mistrust in conventional medicine began
- Why modern medicine doesn’t look at the big picture
- Biggest gaps in proactive healthcare
- How to start becoming aware of health struggles
- Best tips and equipment for families for handling minor health struggles
- How to naturally boost our immunity and health
- Hormone issues in modern culture
- Favorite old-fashioned remedies
- Final thoughts and tips on being prepared for health issues
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
Learn more about Dr. Amber Belt here: www.sagesirona.com
Follow Dr. Amber Belt on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/dramberbelt/
Get weekly musings from my homestead: http://
My homesteading tutorials & recipes: www.
Our Wyoming-raised, grass-finished beef: http://genuinebeefco.com
Jill on Instagram: @jill.winger
Jill on Facebook: http://facebook.com/
Apply to be a guest on the Old-Fashioned on Purpose podcast: https://www.
More Health Tips & Resources:
- Make Your Own Homestead Medicine (podcast episode)
- How to Build Your Natural Preparedness Cabinet with Essential Oils (podcast episode)
- How to Opt-Out of Toxic Mainstream Skincare (podcast episode)
- Dandelion Salve for Muscles & Joints (blog recipe)