While I’m a major advocate for setting goals and making plans to achieve them, sometimes there comes a time when you just have to jump. The truth is, if you’re waiting for the perfect time to do something it’s never going to come. As you’ve learned in my own story up to this point, I don’t know if I’ve ever been “ready” to do much of anything in my life. Most of what I’ve done has simply been accomplished by following a passion and letting it guide me to where I need to be.
On this podcast episode, find out why just going for it is always the best road to take and how you can gain the confidence to take a leap.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
- To begin your homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Visit my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com for all my from-scratch recipes, homestead inspiration, and old-fashioned tutorials.
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More Encouragement Life Tips:
- How I Handle the Tension of Getting it All Done (podcast episode)
- Saying NO to These 4 Systems Changed My Life Forever (podcast episode)
- It’s Time to Buck the System (podcast episode)
- Teaching my Kids to Fail (blog article)