For as long as I can remember, network marketing was almost an evil phrase in my vocabulary. I held these limiting beliefs about network marketing that no one actually succeeded with it and they mainly just tread water. Thankfully, the reality was far different than my misguided expectations.
In this podcast episode, I dig into why network marketing not only gave me freedom and transformed my career but also changed my life. Listen to discover why you might have limiting beliefs in your own life and what you can start doing to eliminate them.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
- To begin your homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Visit my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com for all my from-scratch recipes, homestead inspiration, and old-fashioned tutorials.
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More Business Tips:
- What’s the Best Business for YOUR Homestead (podcast episode)
- How to Confidently Bring Your Product to Market (podcast episode)
- How to Sell Products Online (and Deal with Competitors) (podcast episode)
- How to Start a Homestead Blog (blog article)