Podcast: Play in new window | Download
If you’re still with me at this point, my guess is that you’ve decided it’s time to start a business. Congratulations, you’ve done it! While it’s certainly an important step in the process, it’s merely the first domino to fall. In today’s episode, I’m here to explain the benefits and pitfalls of all of the various types of business opportunities that could be available to you. Whether it’s selling farm products, running an online business, network marketing, dropshipping, and everything in between, the same basic principles still apply.
No matter what, you need to know what you’re selling, who you’re selling to, and how you are going to let people know about your business. As long as you know what sets you apart and makes you better, it doesn’t matter how competitive the space. Even if you aren’t planning on starting a business at this point, I know you’ll pull some incredible information out of this entire season.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
- Learn more in my course Self-Funded Homestead: http://selffundedhomestead.com/
- Save $15 when you snag a reCAP Mason Jars lid kit and put your mason jar collection to work! This exclusive kit includes 1 sprayer, 1 pump, 2 flip tops, and 2 shaker/strainer inserts. I use these lids constantly around our homestead for cleaning products, pantry storage, garden sprays, and more! Grab your kit (and free shipping!) right here—> http://theprairiehomestead.com/recap
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More Blogging Tips:
- How I Grew my Homestead Blog into a Full-Time Income (podcast episode)
- How to Sell Products Online (and Deal with Competitors) (podcast episode)
- What’s Working for Blogs (podcast episode)
- How to Start a Homestead Blog (blog article)