The world of selling things online can be intimidating. For some, the anxiety that comes when deciding where to sell their products is enough to make them quit before they ever really start. Today I'm thrilled to be joined by Nicole Gennetta. Among other things, Nicole is the host of the Backyard Bounty Podcast which features a specific segment on farm entrepreneurship. Nicole caught the online fever after selling items on EBay at the age of 15. In today's episode we cover everything about selling online from the beginning, including how to decide on which platform to use for your situation, how to deal with someone producing your products, utilizing affiliate programs, and so much more. If you've ever contemplated getting into the ecommerce world, grab your pen because this is an episode you won't want to miss!
- Save $15 when you snag a reCAP Mason Jars lid kit and put your mason jar collection to work! This exclusive kit includes 1 sprayer, 1 pump, 2 flip tops, and 2 shaker/strainer inserts. I use these lids constantly around our homestead for cleaning products, pantry storage, garden sprays, and more! Grab your kit (and free shipping!) right here—> http://theprairiehomestead.com/recap
Ready to connect further with Nicole? Check her out below:
- The Backyard Bounty Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/backyard-bounty/id1458558519
- Heritage Acres Market: https://heritageacresmarket.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heritageacresmarket/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeritageAcresMarket
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeritageAcresMarket/
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead