Partnerships are an essential component of every business, especially if you’re looking to grow an online presence. Anyone that’s followed me for an extended period of time has without a doubt seen me leverage sponsorships and partnerships to grow my business. However, information on how to take advantage of sponsorships is rarely shared by the influencers benefitting the most from them.
This is why I’m thrilled to be joined today by my friend Michelle Visser. Michelle is my marketing and product manager. She handles everything for me including cultivating affiliate relationships, finding companies that align with my beliefs, vetting products, and so much more. If you’ve ever had a desire to grow your online presence or feel stuck with where you’re currently at, Michelle and I are here to spill the beans and give you everything you need to know in order to leverage your following, no matter how big or small it might be.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
Want to connect further with Michelle? Check out her podcast and social media below!
- Souly Rested Website: https://soulyrested.com
- Simple Doesn’t Mean Easy Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/simple-doesnt-mean-easy/id1502035061
- Souly Rested Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/souly.rested/
- Save $15 when you snag a reCAP Mason Jars lid kit and put your mason jar collection to work! This exclusive kit includes 1 sprayer, 1 pump, 2 flip tops, and 2 shaker/strainer inserts. I use these lids constantly around our homestead for cleaning products, pantry storage, garden sprays, and more! Grab your kit (and free shipping!) right here—> http://theprairiehomestead.com/recap
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More Blogging Tips:
- How I Grew my Homestead Blog into a Full-Time Income (podcast episode)
- How to Sell Products Online (and Deal with Competitors) (podcast episode)
- What’s Working for Blogs (podcast episode)
- How to Start a Homestead Blog (blog article)