Whether you like it or not, your business is going to require some type of social media presence in order to maximize your potential. While the ever-changing landscape of social media can be daunting, with the proper tactics, knowledge, and execution it has the power to take your business to incredible new heights.
Today I’m thrilled to be joined by my long-time social media manager Cris Daining. Cris has managed my Facebook and Pinterest accounts for longer than either of us can recall. Together we dive deep into what’s currently working on social media, best practices for new and established businesses, what platforms you should be on, and so much more. This is a massive topic to try and cover in just 60 minutes, but Cris does everything she can to lift the veil when it comes to succeeding on social media. If you’ve ever looked at something on my social media and wondered how or why it was done, then this episode is for you!
- The Positively Tea Company is your go-to source for organic, loose-leaf teas without the artificial junk! These teas have zero added sugars but the taste, variety, and quality are amazing. Save 10% on your order this month with the code HOMESTEAD. Shop for your teas right here: https://lddy.no/yjah
- Check out Cris’ website ‘The Homestead Garden’ at https://www.thehomesteadgarden.com
- Follow Cris on IG at https://www.instagram.com/thehomesteadgarden/
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead