Have you ever sunk a TON of your valuable time, energy, and effort into something only to see little-to-no results on the backend? Despite what you might see on my YouTube page now, this was my experience on the platform several years ago when I first started. In fact, I got so frustrated I nearly gave up on it entirely. Does this describe your current circumstance? If so, fear not my friend. Today on the podcast I’m joined by the one and only Tim Schmoyer. Tim is the owner of Video Creators, a company that trains other creators and business owners on how to master the YouTube platform.
Throughout our conversation, Tim explains the best way to create an emotional connection through your content, how to tell a great story, how to grow you channel, how to funnel potential customers to your offers and so much more. I know firsthand that Tim is the real deal as he and his company have been instrumental in helping me grow my YouTube presence over the last several years. One thing is for certain, whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned pro, Tim shares extremely valuable insight on all things YouTube. Keep a pen and paper handy as you will be writing his jewels non-stop!
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
– The Positively Tea Company is your go-to source for organic, loose-leaf teas without the artificial junk! These teas have zero added sugars but the taste, variety, and quality are amazing. Save 10% on your order this month with the code HOMESTEAD. Shop for your teas right here: https://lddy.no/yjah
– Video Creators Website: https://www.videocreators.com
– Make sure to check out Tim on the Video Creators podcast on your favorite podcast player for even more insight into the world of YouTube.
– Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
– Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
– Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials, and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
– Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
– Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
– Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More Business & Social Media Tips:
- The Basics of Using Instagram to Boost Your Homestead Biz (podcast episode)
- What’s Working for Social Media Right Now (podcast episode)
- Monetize Your Blog or Website the Evergreen Way (podcast episode)
- Learn How to Make a Self-Funded Homestead (course)