Podcast: Play in new window | Download
When it comes to marketing experts, few are as savvy as today’s guest. I’m thrilled to be joined by my good friend CeAnne Kosel. CeAnne is an expert product designer and is highly experienced in launching products into the marketplace. Along with her husband, the Kosel’s founded Farmhouse Teas. Incredibly, what started as a fun project has now turned into a fill-fledged business.
In today’s episode, CeAnne and I cover everything from getting started to pricing to differentiating yourself in the marketplace. She also offers some amazing freebies on marketing and sourcing you won’t want to miss. CeAnne is incredibly versatile and a seasoned business owner. Make sure you have your pen and paper handy!
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
Grab CeAnne’s branding resource guide: https://www.growcreatesip.com/secretsaucefreebie
- Save $15 when you snag a reCAP Mason Jars lid kit and put your mason jar collection to work! This exclusive kit includes 1 sprayer, 1 pump, 2 flip tops, and 2 shaker/strainer inserts. I use these lids constantly around our homestead for cleaning products, pantry storage, garden sprays, and more! Grab your kit (and free shipping!) right here—> http://theprairiehomestead.com/recap
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More Online Business Tips:
- How to Work with Sponsors (even if you have a small audience) (podcast episode)
- What’s Working for Social Media Right Now (podcast episode)
- Monetize Your Blog or Website the Evergreen Way (podcast episode)
- How to Start a Homestead Blog (blog article)