Change is funny. Sometimes it pushes you to grow, while other times it can set you back. When I made the move to college after being homeschooled my entire life, many people questioned if I was going to be able to deal with the changes that came with transitioning into college life. When you face a difficult situation, it’s easy to believe that you aren’t able to accomplish something because of your past.
On this podcast episode, you’ll learn why that’s not the case, and I explain how Christian and I were able to build from essentially nothing to the everything you see today. Listen to find out why your humble beginnings can actually be your greatest asset.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
• To begin your homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
• Visit my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com for all my from-scratch recipes, homestead inspiration, and old-fashioned tutorials.
• Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
• Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
• Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead