Change is funny. Sometimes it pushes you to grow, while other times it can set you back. When I made the move to college after being homeschooled my entire life, many people questioned if I was going to be able to deal with the changes that came with transitioning into college life. When you face a difficult situation, it’s easy to believe that you aren’t able to accomplish something because of your past. On today’s episode you’ll learn why that’s not the case, and I explain how Christian and I were able to build from essentially nothing to the everything you see today. Listen to find out why your humble beginnings can actually be your greatest asset.
• To begin your homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
• Visit my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com for all my from-scratch recipes, homestead inspiration, and old-fashioned tutorials.
• Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
• Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
• Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead