In this podcast episode, I’m chatting with Kody Hanner about homestead kids and how to motivate them effectively. We talk about the complications of an over-busy family schedule and how to help it run a little more smoothly without having to toss in the towel or revamp it all.
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Background on why Kody Hanner created a Science Homeschool Curriculum
- Background on Kody’s homestead & family
- “Teaching the WHY” on the homestead…
- Letting kids learn from failure
- Strategies for dealing with unmotivated kids and teens
- Strategies for dealing with defiant kids
- Homesteading with older kids (best tips)
- Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from…
- Reminding yourself that they are still kids
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
This episode is brought to you by our beef–Genuine Beef Co.
Grab our Steak Sizzler Special and enjoy two pounds of our ground beef for FREE as well as FREE shipping! https://genuinebeefco.com/a/bundles/
Find Kody at homemaderevelation.com And be sure to use code JillFree for free research journals.
My (New) Old-School Blog: www.prairiephilosophy.com
Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, tutorials, and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
Follow Jill on Twitter: http://twitter.com/homesteader
Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jill.winger