As we reach the end of this season and reflect on what we've learned, today I'm thrilled to be able to give you an update on how I've been applying these lessons within my own life. At the beginning of the season I told you that Christian and I bought a soda fountain in a neighboring town. Two months later I'm here to share our progress, the lessons I've learned in the process, and explain why you shouldn't try to make everyone like you. Make sure you stick around until the end because I have a sneak peak of next season's topic as well as an exclusive offer to join my community of business owners!
To join my community of business owners, email email@example.com for more info.
The Positively Tea Company is your go-to source for organic, loose-leaf teas without the artificial junk! These teas have zero added sugars but the taste, variety, and quality are amazing. Save 10% on your order this month with the code HOMESTEAD. Shop for your teas right here: https://lddy.no/yjah
– Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
– Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
– Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
– Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
– Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
– Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead