While this entire season has been dedicated to generating additional income for your homestead, there’s a good chance that you’ve already heard of or contemplated many of the ideas we’ve discussed. Today that’s about to change my friends.
In this episode I’m joined by Chloe Mackintosh of Boxwood Avenue. Despite living in a tiny town in California, Chloe has been able to support homestead by building an online store featuring handcrafted items by local artisans, antiques, and vintage finds. She’s been so successful in this venture that she’s even preparing to open her own retail store. This episode is super important because like Chloe, many of us have already have skills that we can leverage in new ways to help our bottom line.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
The Positively Tea Company is your go-to source for organic, loose-leaf teas without the artificial junk! These teas have zero added sugars but the taste, variety, and quality are amazing. Save 10% on your order this month with the code HOMESTEAD. Shop for your teas right here: https://lddy.no/yjah
– Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
– Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
– Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
– Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
– Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
– Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead