Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Throughout this season, we’ve been covering some extremely important concepts when it comes to building a business. However, much of what we’ve discussed has been broad in nature up to this point. Fear not my friends, today we’re going to get tactical and practical. I’m excited to be joined by Laura Patterson of Hand-Grown Greens. Hand-Grown Greens specializes in growing organic, dense, micro-greens year round.
Laura shares her story on how she got into microgreens, how growing them aligned with her purpose and passions, and why it’s such an incredible business to start from a cost perspective. We also dig deep into how to get started, where to sell, and how to build your customer base. If you want to start a business or just produce for your own consumption, Laura explains why microgreens are a cheap and easy place to start. Laura is such an inspirational person and I know her story will get you motivated to get moving!
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
- Download Laura’s free guide to see if a microgreens business is right for you: https://handgrowngreens.com/freeguide
- Follow Laura on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/handgrowngreens/
- The Positively Tea Company is your go-to source for organic, loose-leaf teas without the artificial junk! These teas have zero added sugars but the taste, variety, and quality are amazing. Save 10% on your order this month with the code HOMESTEAD. Shop for your teas right here: https://lddy.no/yjah
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More Business Tips:
- How I Grew my Homestead Blog into a Full-Time Income (podcast episode)
- How to Sell Products Online (and Deal with Competitors) (podcast episode)
- How to Grow a Thriving Business in a Small Town (podcast episode)
- How to Start a Homestead Blog (blog article)