I think I have cheerleader tendencies…
No, not like a pom-pom carrying cheerleader, rather, I really, REALLY enjoy cheering others on in their homesteading pursuits. It makes me so stinkin’ happy.
(Side note: I wasn’t a cheerleader in high school… I was the awkward, weird girl in high school. Annnnddd, not much has changed.)
So I’m putting my cheerleader tendencies aside this week to help you dig deeper into figuring out if this lifestyle is for you (or not). Curious about the 4 questions you should ask yourself BEFORE moving to the country and starting that homestead? Watch now!
4 Questions to Ask Yourself BEFORE You Move to the Country and Start Your Homestead
Other Homestead 101 Posts:
- How to Start Homesteading When You Feel Overwhelmed
- How We Homestead on One Income
- How to Set Homestead Goals You’ll Actually Achieve
- The BIGGEST Homestead Mistakes We’ve Made (so far)
- How Two City Kids Became Homesteaders
- Does This Homesteading Thing Really Matter?