… don’t have to equate to bizarre Christmas sweaters and rock paperweights. Thanks to resources like Pinterest, I’ve seen some of the coolest DIY gift ideas floating around lately. And personally, I much prefer a thoughtful homemade gift over a hastily purchase store bought one. Don’t you?
Put your essential oil stash to good use this year and use your collection to create homemade gifts for your family and friends. I’ve rounded up 21 of my favorite ideas–I’m pretty sure there is something for everyone on this list!
Where to Get Supplies:
(These are affiliate links–just so you know. That means, if you purchase something after clicking them, I might make a small commission, which helps to cover the costs of running this blog. So thanks!)
- My favorite essential oils
- 2 oz glass spritzer bottles
- 4 oz glass spritzer bottles
- Extra virgin coconut oil (this is the kind that smells like coconuts)
- Expeller pressed coconut oil (this is the kind that doesn’t smell like coconuts)
- 4 oz glass canning jars
- Beeswax pellets
- Lip balm tubes
- 4 oz tins (these make cute packaging for the salves, lotions, and butters)
21 Simple Gifts You Can Make with Essential Oils
20. DIY Laundry Kit Gift Basket
21. Diffuser Gift Basket
I have several diffusers in my home, but this one is the most affordable (affiliate link), which makes it perfect for gifts. Here’s a whole list of my favorite diffuser combinations that you could include in the gift basket, or simply tuck in single oils such as lavender, peppermint, or lemon.
Still looking for more ideas? Check out my Homemade Gifts board on Pinterest!