A box of oils & a reference book.
That’s all it took to change my family’s healthcare forever. 80% of my our health concerns are now addressed with our oils, and our bathroom cabinets look completely different than they did six years ago. Essential oils have revolutionized the way I homestead, too, and I get to skip buying many common home & garden items, thanks to my essential oil stash.
Why Essential Oils?
- Plants have been used as medicine for thousands of years (because they work!)
- They’re natural, effective, and multi-purpose. If that isn’t a recipe for a homesteader’s best friend, I don’t know what is!
- Essential oils are 50-70x more powerful than herbs
- Because they are so potent, you only need 1-2 drops at a time, which makes them very affordable
Why I Choose doTERRA:
There are new essential oil companies popping up daily and hundreds of different oils. Talk about confusing! I’ve researched LOTS of other companies over the years, but doTERRA oils are the only ones I’ll use. Essential oil quality MATTERS. If you’ve been using a “bargain brand” and haven’t been getting results, there’s probably a reason why.
- doTERRA is committed to sourcing the best oils in the world, direct from the grower, through ethical sourcing practices and places great value on the expert knowledge of local farmers. Our oils are unique and unrivaled.
- Each batch of doTERRA essential oil undergoes seven different testing proceduresby a third-party laboratory, and surpasses USDA organic standards. You can even see the GC/MS reports for your bottle by typing in the code from the bottom here.
- doTERRA is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of farmers, harvesters, and distillers who contribute to doTERRA’s oil production and making sure they are treated ethically.
Three Secrets for Using Essential Oils
- A little goes a long way—this rule applies whether you use the oils internally, aromatically, or internally (and yes, I use all three methods)
- You can use oils in the garden or barnyard too. Fly sprays, pest control sprays, calming critters, cleansing surfaces, shall I go on?
- If you’re buying cheap oils from the healthfood store or on Amazon, you’re likely not getting what you think you are. Adulteration and contamination are rampant in cheap healthfood store oils, and many “brandname” Amazon products have been shown to be counterfeits.
How I’ve Saved Thousands of Dollars Over the Years
# 1. After looking at the prices of all the oils I wanted at the beginning, I quickly figured out I’d save a BUNCH by starting with a bundled kit of the most versatile oils. This gave plenty of options to experiment with.
# 2. I set up a wholesale account so I could purchase future oils and refills at a deep discount. At first I was nervous about the idea of a wholesale ‘membership’, but once I realized it was just like Costco (pay the fee yearly and then order whenever and whatever you want), I felt much better.
# 3. I got a reference book right away so I could figure out EXACTLY how to use what I had just bought. I had saved up to buy my first oil kit, and there was no way I was just going to let them sit on the shelf and collect dust! That’s money down the drain.
How You Can Get Started Just Like I Did:
By selecting a bundle of oils that includes a complimentary wholesale membership, you’ll get the most bang for your buck, save big on all future purchases, and get access to our team resources, mentoring, and support. Plus I’ll personally send you a 290-page reference book so you’ll feel confidence using your new oils when you start with the Home Essentials Kit (or other kit of equal or greater value)!
Family Essentials Kit
- Wholesale Discount & Member Packet
- 5 mL bottles of: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue blend, Breathe blend, DigestZen blend, On Guard blend
- On Guard Beadlets & Peppermint Beadlets
Home Essentials Kit
$220 (regularly $275- 20% off Sept. only!)
- Wholesale Discount & Member Packet
- 15 mL bottles of: Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Melaleuca, Oregano, Peppermint, Breathe blend, DigestZen blend, On Guard blend
- 5 mL bottle of Deep Blue Soothing Blend
- Full-Size Petal Diffuser
Natural Solutions Kit
$440 (regularly $550- 20% off Sept. only!)
- Wholesale Discount & Member Packet
- 15 mL bottles of: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, Melaleuca, Wild Orange, On Guard blend, Balance blend, DigestZen blend, AromaTouch blend, Serenity blend, Breathe blend, 10 mL Past Tense
- On Guard Product Line: Toothpaste, Beadlets, Foaming Hand Wash & Dispensers
- Lifelong Vitality Supplement Set & Terrazyme Enzyme
- eep Blue Muscle Rub, Breathe Vapor Stick, Correct-X Ointment, PB Assist Probiotic, Shampoo & Conditioner
- AromaLite Diffuser, Fractionated Coconut Oil, & Wooden Storage Box
How do I get started?
1. Click on the “I'm Ready to Start!" button above to access the secure site 2. Select your country and language 3. Input your contact/shipping info 4. Under 'account type' select “Wholesale Customer” and make sure you see my picture there 5. Select your kit 6. Select shipping method and input billing info 7. Click “Process Order Now” 8. You'll get a confirmation email from doTERRA, and then emails from me that will show you how to access our team support resources!
What's the difference between 'wholesale customer' and 'wellness advocate'?
A Wholesale Customer is someone who enjoys full wholesale pricing (25% off), their own account dashboard, and all the perks and free products possibilities that come with being a doTERRA member. However, a wholesale customer can NOT receive compensation or commissions for sharing doTERRA products with others. A Wellness Advocate has the same discount and perks as a wholesale customer. The difference is that a Wellness Advocate has the possibility of sharing oils with others and earning an income. One is not necessarily better than the other, it just depends on what you are interested in. If you are not sure, I suggest starting as a Wholesale Customer, as you can always upgrade (for FREE!) to a Wellness Advocate later.
Do I have to order every month to keep my wholesale account?
Nope. As a wholesale member, you can order as much, or as little, as you like. However, if you do plan on ordering frequently, be sure to join the Loyalty Rewards program. It’s basically a “frequent flyer” program that gives you free oils overtime you place a monthly order.
What if I want to start with other products (not a kit)?
No problem! The wholesale membership (think Costco or Sam’s Club) is $35 on its own, and then you are free to order whatever individual oils or products you’d like at wholesale prices. However, most folks start with a kit because a) the membership fee is automatically included b) the kits give you an even better deal than wholesale pricing alone.
If I sign up with a wholesale account, do I have to sell the oils?
No, is not a requirement, nor will we bug you about it. If you do want to share oils at some point, you will need to upgrade (it's free) to a Wellness Advocate membership.
How do I save money on future orders?
In addition to the wholesale membership option, doTERRA has a number of ways to get oils for reduced prices, or even for free! I highly, highly recommend the Loyalty Rewards Program-- this is a free, optional program, but when combined with your wholesale membership, can give you up to 55% back on every oil you purchase. In the 6+ years I've been with doTERRA, I've redeemed over $4000 in FREE oils from using this program! doTERRA also offers various promotions throughout the year and gives away free oils and products with qualifying orders.