From jogging strollers to dandelions, this episode we’re breaking down lots of ways to see things differently when you’re homesteading with littles, how to make them a team member on your homestead early on, and why you can expect your kids to rise to the occasion.
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Why I’m a good person to talk about how to homestead with kids…
- What’s coming up in my Freedom Foundry group…
- Modern cultural views on having kids
- Why we bring the kids along in our homestead activities
- How I brought my babies along on my farm chores
- It CAN be done (but there are still challenging days)
- Remember this life lesson: the more you do it, the easier it gets
- As you keep at it, it gets easier for your kids, too
- Why free time and free play is good for kids (and boredom, too!)
- Kids are capable of SO much
- The exceptions to our ‘bring the kids along’ lifestyle
- How I use naptime to get things done
- How I use screen-time sometimes, too
- Homesteading while pregnant…
- Why I think it’s awesome homesteading with kids (and final tips)
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
Find my beef here: Genuine Beef Co.
Learn more about Freedom Foundry here —> http://freedomfoundry.us
Ready to join the newsletter for mavericks who value free-thinking, ditching the status quo, and taking charge of every part of our lives? Click now! https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/freethinker
Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
Head to http://prairieplanner.com/ to get your 2022 Prairie Planner today!
Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, tutorials, and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
Follow Jill on Twitter: http://twitter.com/homesteader
Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jill.winger