Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Creation can come in all forms. For us, it seems they all happened at the same time. With animals giving birth on the homestead, me getting pregnant with our first daughter, and a new blog on the horizon, my attention was pulled in several different directions. Looking back now, while it was a hectic time it was one of the greatest periods of growth in my life. After all, the extra time I spent at home following my pregnancy is what ultimately inspired the blog. As they say, the rest is history.
Listen today to find out how I was able to thrive during this busy time, and how you can do the same in your own life.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
• To begin your homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
• Visit my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com for all my from-scratch recipes, homestead inspiration, and old-fashioned tutorials.
• Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
• Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
• Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More of My Musings on Parenthood:
- My Biggest Challenge as a Homestead Mama Thus Far (podcast episode)
- Homesteading with Littles: Strategies from a Experienced Mama (podcast episode)
- The Most Important Thing I’ve Taught My Kids (podcast episode)
- Raising Old-Fashioned Kids in a High Tech World (blog article)