It’s time for another Q & A, and this time– I’m answering the more personal questions I’ve been getting.
From “What religion are you?” to “what homeschool curriculum do you use?” to “have you ever wanted to quit homesteading?” we’re getting vulnerable, real, and a little bit spicy in this podcast episode!
Podcast Episode Highlights
- What religion am I?
- What homeschool curriculum do I use?
- Are we sending our kids to the charter school?
- Would I move away from Wyoming if I could?
- Do I still use and sell doTERRA?
- How much do I still ride horses?
- What would I prefer to serve at my Chugwater Soda Fountain restaurant?
- Balancing business with motherhood
- My favorite junk food
- A skill that I wish I had
- Have I always been this passionate about homesteading, etc.?
- How do the kids feel about our lifestyle?
- What’s next for you? What’s the next goal?
- Am I worried about the state of the world right now?
- What do I think life will be like when the kids are grown up?
- How did I know when I was done having kids?
- How did I survive morning sickness and homesteading?
- Does it bother me when other homesteaders say ignorant things
- Will I ever come back to youtube?
- Have I ever wanted to quit homesteading?
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
Learn more about my Old-Fashioned on Purpose Planner here: http://www.prairieplanner.com/
Learn more about Genuine Beef Co. here: https://genuinebeefco.com/
While supplies last, get 15% off our Genuine Beef Freezer Filler Special! Learn more here: https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/freezer
Order my NEW book Old-Fashioned on Purpose now and get exclusive bonuses! http://oldfashionedbook.com/
Have a message you want to share with the world? Apply to be a guest on the Old-Fashioned on Purpose podcast here: https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/podcast-guest-application
Weekly musings from my homestead: http://theprairiehomestead.com/letter
My essays on an old-fashioned life: www.prairiephilosophy.com
My homesteading tutorials & recipes: www.theprairiehomestead.com
Our Wyoming-raised, grass-finished beef: http://genuinebeefco.com
Jill on Twitter: http://twitter.com/homesteader
Jill on Instagram: @jill.winger
Jill on Facebook: http://facebook.com/theprairiehomestead