If you too wonder if you’re living in the ag echo chamber, you want to join in on today’s conversation with a true advocate for ag and all that entails.
If you too wonder what is driving the aggressive anti-meat narrative, in this podcast episode, Natalie, as a first-generation rancher with 5th-generation roots, shares a lot of great insights.
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Natalie’s background and why she’s so passionate about agriculture and beef
- Natalie’s perspective on the anti-meat narrative
- Nutritional aspects on beef to consider
- Environmental aspects on beef to consider
- The consequences of using processed things for the natural things
- Arable land vs. nonarable land discussion
- How the beef industry and farmers can help change the perspective on things
- Sustainability and regenerative agriculture…
- Busting other myths about factory farms
- How can others support farms and ranchers?
- Final thoughts on current trends about food
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
Natalie’s Instagram: @nataliekovarik
Her podcast: Discover Ag
Natalie Kovarik’s website: https://nataliekovarik.com/
Our family beef business: https://genuinebeefco.com/
My (New) Old-School Blog: www.prairiephilosophy.com
Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, tutorials, and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
Follow Jill on Twitter: http://twitter.com/homesteader
Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jill.winger