Welcome back my friends! While the past few seasons have been fun and have certainly been helpful, I’m thrilled to be addressing one of the most frequently asked questions in the history of my blog and podcast. It’s no secret. If you’ve followed me for any amount of time, you know I’ve been able to leverage side businesses to build and grow our homestead.
In season five of the Old Fashioned On Purpose podcast, I’m bringing in some of my very own business mentors and coaches to provide everything you need to build a business of your own! Make sure you stay tuned until the end as I have a MAJOR surprise you won’t want to miss.
- Save $15 when you snag a reCAP Mason Jars lid kit and put your mason jar collection to work! This exclusive kit includes 1 sprayer, 1 pump, 2 flip tops, and 2 shaker/strainer inserts. I use these lids constantly around our homestead for cleaning products, pantry storage, garden sprays, and more! Grab your kit (and free shipping!) right here—> http://theprairiehomestead.com/recap
- Go to: http://selffundedhomestead.com/ and use the coupon code: PODCAST to get $50.00 off.
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead