Clarity is everything. In any area of life, gaining clarity on your goals and your vision is critical for success. This fact became even more apparent in my own life when it came time to write my cookbook. The entire process of writing my cookbook forced me to question everything about what I was currently doing in my life and where I wanted to go in the future.
In the end, I came out with a book and a completely clear and focused vision for my future. Listen today to find out how you can find this clarity in aspects of your own life and how it can open the door to unexpected opportunities.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
- To begin your homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Visit my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com for all my from-scratch recipes, homestead inspiration, and old-fashioned tutorials.
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More Updates on My Life & Philosophical Thoughts:
- Answering YOUR Questions: Family Guilt, Overwhelm, Microwaves, & More (podcast episode)
- My Biggest Challenge as a Homestead Mama Thus Far (podcast episode)
- My Relationship with Homesteading is Changing (podcast episode)
- Modern Homesteading Manifesto (blog article)