My friends, we have arrived at my favorite portion of the entire story. Many people told Christian and I that our dreams were crazy. Looking back on it now, I can understand why some would have felt that way at the time. However, when we first bought our homestead there was no doubt in our minds that it was the right thing to do. We knew from the beginning that it was the vision we had for our lives and no matter what happened nothing was going to stop us from getting there.
Listen today to hear why listening to your gut is always the best way to go and how doing so has landed Christian and I where we’re at today.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
• To begin your homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
• Visit my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com for all my from-scratch recipes, homestead inspiration, and old-fashioned tutorials.
• Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
• Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
• Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More Homesteading Tips & Resources:
- Our Biggest Homesteading Mistakes (podcast episode)
- Rethinking an Old-Fashioned Life with Rory Feek (podcast episode)
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes I Made in my Homestead Business (podcast episode)
- How to Afford a Homestead (blog article)