Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We all make mistakes. Let me tell you, Christian and I have made quite a few on our homesteading journey. In today’s episode, I’m going to dive into the top 5 mistakes we’ve made over the last few years. These learning experiences are sure to save you time, money, and headaches in the process. No matter if you own a homestead, are interested in becoming a homesteader, or simply enjoy learning about the lifestyle, there are valuable lessons to learn throughout.
Some highlights from the episode:
- Why doing it right the first time is always the best way to do it
- Why thinking bigger is better
- You can’t do it all at once, so don’t try
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
Ready to join the newsletter for mavericks who value free-thinking, ditching the status quo, and taking charge of every part of our lives? Click now! https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/freethinker
Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
Head to http://prairieplanner.com/ to get your Prairie Planner today!
Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
Follow Jill on Twitter: http://twitter.com/homesteader
More Homesteading Tips:
- I’m Growing Something in my Kitchen: Kefir! (podcast episode)
- Homesteading With Kids: How we do it (blog post)
- How to Start Canning with Zero Special Equipment (podcast episode)
- 5 Ways to Use Sourdough Discard (blog post)