It’s hard to believe it, but we’ve already reached the end of the “first” season. As we bring this season to a close, it’s time to turn an eye to the future. In this podcast episode, I go over some of the plans (both big and small) that Christian and I have been discussing for quite some time.
I’m really thrilled to share some of this with you as we’re developing new businesses and shifting some of our focus to giving back to the community. Last but not least, get a sneak preview of what’s to come in the next season of the Old Fashioned on Purpose podcast.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
- To begin your homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Visit my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com for all my from-scratch recipes, homestead inspiration, and old-fashioned tutorials.
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
More Life Updates:
- How I’ve Been Pruning My Life (podcast episode)
- Answering YOUR Questions: Family Guilt, Overwhelm, Microwaves, & More (podcast episode)
- My Relationship with Homesteading is Changing (podcast episode)
- Modern Homesteading Manifesto (blog article)