Without question, reading outside on the porch is my favorite way to relax on the the homestead. However, contrary to popular belief, you won’t find me sitting around reading homesteading books for 8 hours a day.
In this podcast episode, I cover my favorite subjects, what I’m reading right now, my feelings on audio books vs. physical books, and what’s next on my reading list. Make sure you stay tuned until the end to find out what controversial author I’ve found to be transformational in my life. What books have been instrumental in helping you improve your life and career?
Podcast Episode Highlights
- The few homesteading books I like to read
- Finding time to read (how I read books)
- My favorite books (and why I am loving them right now)
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
Find a bunch of my favorite books here: List of My Favorite Books On My Shelf.
Ready to join the newsletter for mavericks who value free thinking, ditching the status quo, and taking charge of every part of our lives? Click now! https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/freethinker
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jill.winger