I’ve been promising this episode for months, and it’s finally here! Christian is joining me to finally share the entire charter school saga and trust me– it’s a doozy! It’s the hardest project we’ve ever done by far, but also one of the best.
Listen in for our darkest times, our biggest victories, and our most poignant lessons. Even if you have no interested in charter schools, you won’t want to miss this one!
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Background story behind starting the charter school
- How we got involved in the charter school
- The application process…
- The presentation process…
- Some of the stumbling blocks along the way
- Defining charter schools
- The hard parts after getting approved
- Why we pushed through self-doubt and refused to quit
- Life lessons and looking at the bigger picture
- The future of our charter school
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
Get weekly musings from my homestead: http://
My homesteading tutorials & recipes: www.
Our Wyoming-raised, grass-finished beef: http://genuinebeefco.com
Jill on Instagram: @jill.winger
Jill on Facebook: http://facebook.com/
Apply to be a guest on the Old-Fashioned on Purpose podcast: https://www.
More Details About Us:
- Lessons from Chaos: Behind the Scenes of My Life (podcast episode)
- 5 (Surprising) Lessons I Learned from Writing a Book (podcast episode)
- My Biggest (and Most Painful) Lessons of 2023 (podcast episode)
- How Two City Kids Became Homesteaders (blog article)