For a variety of reasons homeschooling has become a hot topic in 2021. While I consider myself to be a homeschooling veteran by now, I’m dealing with something completely brand new this year. For the first time ever, I will have three kids in school at the same time!
No matter if you’re a seasoned professional or a first time homeschooler, I’m here to dish out my favorite tricks to save time, explain how to teach multiple ages at once, and share my homeschool curriculum for this year. There are some really great resources in this episode, and even if you’ve already planned your curriculum for this school year, you’re sure to find some supplemental material to incorporate.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
– Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
– Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
– Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
More Homeschooling Tips:
- What If My Kids Fall Behind?? (And other Homeschooling Questions) (podcast episode)
- How Being Homeschooled Helped Me Later In Life (podcast episode)
- My Non-Fancy Homeschool Routine (podcast episode)
- Our First Year of Homeschooling (blog article)