Welcome back, my friends! I can't begin to express how excited I am for what we're tackling in season three of the Old Fashioned on Purpose podcast. This past year was wild, to say the least. I don't know about you, but I certainly never could've imagined that food shortage could be a topic of conversation in 2020. Because of this, I'm dedicating this season to something that needs to be revived in this country: The Victory Garden. For those of you who've had a desire to start a garden of your own and didn't know where to start, then this season is specifically for you! Follow along as I dig into the process of planning and planting my own Victory Garden as we take another step toward using our homestead to offer support within the community.
- A BIG shout-out to our podcast sponsor this month— True Leaf Market! http://theprairiehomestead.com/seeds
They are one of my most-favorite seed companies specializing in organic, heirloom seeds with hundreds of varieties to pick from! Use code SPRING2021 for $10 your first order of $50 or more.
- Is Dirt the New Prozac? Discover Magazine study on the positive effects of bacteria in soil: https://www.discovermagazine.com/mind/is-dirt-the-new-prozac
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials, and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead