Podcast: Play in new window | Download
How to Cook the BEST Thanksgiving Turkey
Yes my friends, it’s that wonderful time of the year. Thanksgiving is upon us and for most of us that means one thing: turkey. On today’s episode, I’m thrilled to share my favorite way of cooking a turkey. Brining offers the best combination of deep flavor and juiciness. Beyond brining, I’ll share some of my favorite turkey related stories. If you’re stressed out about the big day, fear not. This show will provide all the information you need to make cooking your turkey a breeze.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
• Follow this link to gain access to my Heritage Cooking Crash Course
• If you’re ready to start your home dairy journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/cheese to access the guide mentioned in the episode.
• Find my favorite brine recipe here: https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2015/11/cook-pastured-turkey.html
Ready to join the newsletter for mavericks who value free-thinking, ditching the status quo, and taking charge of every part of our lives? Click now! https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/freethinker
To get my comprehensive canning e-book, visit http://learnhowtocan.com/
If you’re ready to begin this homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to access my full library of resources to guide you down the path.
Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
Head to http://prairieplanner.com/ to get your Prairie Planner today!
Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
Follow Jill on Twitter: http://twitter.com/homesteader
More From-Scratch Cooking:
- Practical and Creative Uses for Whey (blog post)
- Homemade Corned Beef (recipe)
- Meal Planning From a Non-Meal Planner (podcast)
- Canning Chicken–How to do it Safely– (blog post)