Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Have you ever used ancient grains in your cooking? If you’re new to the game, you’ll likely realize that using Einkorn flour produces a much different experience when it comes to cooking and baking. Today we’re going to explore the health benefits of using Einkorn and other ancient grains. We’re also going to dig into different uses and what to expect when you first go to use ancient grains in your cooking.
Some highlights from the episode:
- Substitution guides for recipes
- A special gift from me to you!
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
• Check out my favorite source for pantry items at https://www.thrivemarket.com
• Follow this link to gain access to my Heritage Cooking Crash Course
• If you’re ready to start your home dairy journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/cheese to access the guide mentioned in the episode.
• To begin this homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to access my full library of resources to guide you down the path.
• Check out https://www.jovialfoods.com for my favorite place to order einkorn flour.
Ready to join the newsletter for mavericks who value free-thinking, ditching the status quo, and taking charge of every part of our lives? Click now! https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/freethinker
To get my comprehensive canning e-book, visit http://learnhowtocan.com/
If you’re ready to begin this homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to access my full library of resources to guide you down the path.
Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
Head to http://prairieplanner.com/ to get your Prairie Planner today!
Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
Follow Jill on Twitter: http://twitter.com/homesteader
More Flour & Baking Tips:
- How to Grind Your Own Flour (blog post)
- Flour Shortages, Grain Mills, and Whole Wheat ( podcast)
- How to Store and Use Bulk Pantry Goods (blog post)
- 5 Ways to Use Sourdough Discard (blog post)