While it seemed like this day would never happen, we finally have a greenhouse on the homestead. Why did it take so long? Truthfully, we didn’t make it a priority and we somewhat suffered from “paralysis by analysis.”
In this podcast episode, I explain how to determine which greenhouse is right for your climate, why there’s no one size fits all solution, and my long-term plans for making the most of the greenhouse. If you’re ready to extend your growing season year-around no matter your climate, this episode is for you!
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
>> Head to www.PrairiePlanner.com to get The Old-Fashioned on Purpose Planner now!
>> Click here to access your very own raised bed guide! https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/raisedbedguide
>> To begin this homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to access my full library of resources to guide you down the path.
>> Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
>> Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead
>> Follow Jill on Facebook:http://facebook.com/theprairiehomestead
More Greenhouse Tips & Resources:
- Cold Frames, Greenhouses, High Tunnels…Which Do You Choose? (podcast episode)
- How to Use a Greenhouse for Increased Food Security (podcast episode)
- Our MASTERPLAN to make the Most Efficient Greenhouse EVER (youtube video)
- Ways to Cool Your Greenhouse in the Summer (blog article)
- Ways to Heat Your Greenhouse in the Winter (blog article)