I have a love/hate relationship with Black Friday.
Being a consumer has never been my end goal.
Sure, I buy things and yes, I even sell stuff.
But I’m more drawn to wide open prairies than crowded malls.
I’d rather spend a day baking bread and riding horses than shopping for the latest styles.
I’m more interested in stocking my long-term pantry than filling my house with random, trendy gadgets.
Yet… while I avoid big box retailers and their random deals, I do enjoy a good deal from my favorite companies when I can snag things I already needed and wanted for less.
So with all the talk of rising prices and inflation, I figured I could do my part to make your old-fashioned life a little easier this year.
Here are three limited-time deals we’ve put together for you:
DEAL #1: Save 25% on My Best Homestead Programs
If you’ve been waiting to enroll in any of my signature homestead courses or programs, now’s your time! Save 25% on the following programs this week:
- The Heritage Cooking Crash Course is your one-stop shop for learning to cook like Ma Ingalls without spending all day in the kitchen. Learn to feed your family nourishing, whole foods even with a busy schedule, low-budget kitchen tools, and no culinary degree. (This was newly updated this year and we added a bunch of videos!)
- The Canning Made Easy course will build your confidence as you stock your pantry with the most nourishing foods. Keep your shelves stocked and your family’s bellies full all while helping fight rising grocery store costs and prepare your family for whatever is ahead.
- The Self Funded Homestead will help you turn your homestead into a legit side hustle. Earn up to an extra 10k from your homestead using the provided business frameworks. Included are 6 different frameworks customizable to your homestead, video training, spreadsheets and bonus materials.
- The Recession Proof Homestead will help you level up your homestead game, even/especially during a recession. This course includes four distinct modules, printable pages, videos, and bonus materials. All of this adds up to the foundation you need to go out and build the homestead life you want, even while the outside world rages about gas and grocery store prices.
- The Cooking Through the Cow eBook will help you save more money, cooking tastier meals, and confidently use ALL the cuts of beef in your freezer! Includes 40 of my favorite beef recipes and insider secrets.
- The Homestead(ish) Challenge will help you bring a little homestead into your life, no matter where you live. It’s perfect for people who are craving a simpler life, but can’t get 100 acres and a milk cow. We ran this 5-day challenge earlier this fall and packaged all the training & content together that you can now work through at your own pace.
>> Simply use code FRIDAY23 when you check-out at the links above to save 25%! <<
DEAL #2: Get a Canning Kit w/ Book Purchase
Order a copy of my newest book, Old-Fashioned on Purpose, and I’ll send you a free canning kit that includes:
- 2 reusable Harvest Guard canning lids
- 1 reCap mason jar flip lid
- 1 sample shake of Redmond Real Salt
- 2 recipe cards
- Water bath and pressure canning cheatsheets
- Canning journal page
- Bookplate signed by Jill
How this works:
- Order Old-Fashioned on Purpose THIS WEEK from your favorite bookstore or online retailer (previous orders do not count).
- Fill out this form with your name & address so we know where to send your canning kit.
- We have 170 kits to send out. When they’re gone, they’re gone… so don’t wait!
DEAL #3: Get Free Shipping on Grass-Finished Beef
If you’re looking for non-digital gift ideas, we’re offering a Mix & Match box of our favorite cuts over at Genuine Beef Co. this week. (this is our personal grass-finished beef that we raise here in WY!) The bundle includes:
- 2 grass-finished roasts (2-3 lbs each)
- 2 dry-aged steaks
- 5 pounds of premium 90/10 ground beef
- FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the continental USA. (Hawaii and Alaska excluded)