(Looking for the Barn Hop? It’s directly below this post.)
The long anticipated day is finally here– I can’t wait any longer, and I know you can’t either!
For months I’ve been noticing a need– a need for a resource geared towards those who want to join the modern day homesteading movement so badly, but have no idea where to start.
It’s no secret that the concept of “simple living” can actually be quite overwhelming at first glance, especially when you add homemade foods, gardening, rural lifestyles, and animals to the mix.
So often people tell me, “I want to do what you are doing! But…”
Well, today is the day! No more waiting around, wishing for the perfect situation to arrive. Your Custom Homestead will give you the tools you need to take what you currently have and make the best possible homestead out of your current situation.
It doesn’t matter whether you live in the big city, in the middle of suburbia, or in a little apartment, I’m ready to show how you can take the principles and mentality of the modern day homesteader and make them fit into your unique location.
In this 79 page eBook (available in both .PDF and Kindle formats) you’ll learn how to:
- Create a homesteading binder to keep your operation running smoothly
- Formulate a homestead mission statement and set goals.
- Follow your homesteading ambitions, even if you live in an area with restrictive homeowner’s associations and covenants.
- Embrace your current location, no matter how “unlikely” it may be.
- Expand your knowledge base and acquire new skills.
- Begin planning for homestead animals and growing seasons.
- And much, much more!
And don’t think this eBook is ONLY for newbie homesteaders- folks who are already homesteading will benefit from the organizational ideas and tips for creating a smooth running, more cohesive homestead, as well as the personal stories and ancedotes that I share.
A Look Inside the Book-
A free download of chapter 5 is waiting for you! All I ask is that you help me spread the word by sending out a Tweet or Facebook share to tell your friends about the eBook! Click the button below for the free download.
Your Custom Homestead is priced for the frugal homesteader at an introductory price of $4.99. I wanted this eBook to be a resource that everyone can afford!
How to Purchase Your Custom Homestead:
1. Click the add to cart button.
2. On the checkout screen, click yellow “Checkout with PayPal” button. (Click there even if you don’t have a PayPal account. You’ll have more options on the next page.)
3. Login to your PayPal account OR click the blue link towards the bottom of the screen that says “Don’t have a PayPal account?” to pay with a debit or credit card. Your information is totally secure, and I never see any part of it.
4. Once you’ve paid, you’ll receive an email containing a download link for Your Custom Homestead in .PDF format. (The link will expire after 5 attempts.)
5. Save the PDF file to your computer. You can either leave it in digital form or print it out. The choice is entirely yours.
Special Launch Day Discount Codes!
The first 10 people to use the code CUSTOMHOMESTEAD50 when they checkout will receive 50% off. (this code is expired. It went fast!) The first 20 people to use the code CUSTOMHOMESTEAD30 when they checkout will receive 30% off. (expired)
(code will automatically expire after they are used 10 times)
Use code CUSTOMHOMESTEAD20 when you checkout to receive 20% off of the book’s price- (code expires 2/24/12)
10 people can get their copy of Your Custom Homestead completely FREE!
- Purchase the book (follow the instructions above if you are new to eBooks)
- Once you’ve purchased the book and read it, click here to go to the book’s Amazon page and leave a short review of the book.
- After you have completed that, send me a quick email with a link to the review, and your PayPal email address.
- I will then send you a full refund of your purchase price.
- This is limited to ten people only. You’ll know if you made the cut when I send you the refund.
Visit the Your Custom Homestead website for more book details, author bio, testimonials, a video, and more!