As we reach the end of this season and reflect on what we’ve learned, today I’m thrilled to be able to give you an update on how I’ve been applying these lessons within my own life.
At the beginning of this podcast season, I told you that Christian and I bought a soda fountain in a neighboring town. Two months later I’m here to share our progress, the lessons I’ve learned in the process, and explain why you shouldn’t try to make everyone like you.
Make sure you stick around until the end because I have a sneak peak of next season’s topic as well as an exclusive offer to join my community of business owners!
Podcast Episode Highlights
- The waves of ups and downs that business owners feel when they open something new
- How to balance risks and practical
- Lesson #1: it takes longer than you think to rebuild things
- Lesson #2: as you expand businesses, it’s important that you stop working so much inside the businesses
- Lesson #3: small specific edits can really help with your product
- Lesson #4: details matter
- Announcing a small business mentorship opportunity (coming soon!)
Did you enjoy listening to this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review to let us know. This can help other folks learn about this podcast and we also really appreciate the feedback!
Podcast Episode Resources and Links Mentioned
To join my community of business owners, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The Positively Tea Company is your go-to source for organic, loose-leaf teas without the artificial junk! These teas have zero added sugars but the taste, variety, and quality are amazing. Save 10% on your order during June 2021 with the code HOMESTEAD. Shop for your teas right here.
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
More Helpful Homestead Business Tips:
- Learn how to create a homestead business with my Self-Funded Homestead course.
- Check out Series Five on my Old Fashioned on Purpose podcast for more helpful homestead business tips
- 39 Ways to Make Money Homesteading
- How I Don’t Do It All (Time Management Tips)
- Top Six Money Principles for Homesteaders