Want to Learn How to Easy it is to Cook Like a Homesteader?
Gain Confidence in the Kitchen Using Recipes Found in The Prairie Homestead Cookbook in My Heritage Cooking Crash Course!
What's Inside the Heritage Cooking Crash Course
- Step-by-step tutorials for making your own butter, spreadable soft cheese, and even mozzarella
- My go-to formula for crunchy fermented veggies that you can use with almost any vegetable you have in the fridge or garden
- How to make your own summer sausage, brown sugar ham, and build your own DIY smoker (for less than $20!)
- What you should (and shouldn’t) can in a pressure canner and all the safety tips you need to feel 100% confident when you pressure can
- My tried-and-true recipes for pantry staples like enchilada sauce, cream soup, nourishing broth, and even DIY powdered sugar
- Plus tons of bonus recipes, video tutorials, homestead kitchen ebooks, coupons and more (and an online support group to swap recipes and ask me questions)
Study online at your own pace, or order a printed version to be mailed to your home.
Gain confidence in the kitchen and learn how to cook like a homestead, no matter where you live with the Heritage Cooking Crash Course!
VISIT WWW.HERITAGECOOKINGCLASS.COM TO LEARN MORE