So now that you’ve heard about all the amazing ways I use doTERRA essential oils in my day-to-day life, I’m sure you are wondering how to purchase some of your own.
The Benefits of Joining Our Team
Our team is committed to providing you with all of the support you need for a successful essential oil journey. When you purchase that first order of doTERRA essential oils as a customer or consultant on our team, you’re gaining access to an incredible number of tools, including:
- Access to our private team Facebook pages where you can learn from other team members and ask questions
- Access to our password-protected team training website
- $500+ worth of free training videos
- Access to weekly team calls, marketing materials, and personal mentorship if you desire to build residual income with a doTERRA business of your own (optional).
I prefer to talk with folks on the phone before they sign up. That allows you to get all your questions answers, and helps me know how I can support you the best. Please email me to set up a chance to talk on the phone–I would love to chat briefly so I can get to know you!
However, if you’d rather not talk on the phone first, feel free to use the information below to help you with the sign-up process.
How to Purchase doTERRA Essential Oils
Ready to begin your journey to natural health solutions? There are three easy ways to introduce doTERRA into your lifestyle:
1. Sign up with a Wholesale/Consultant (IPC) Account
1) The deepest discount: 25% savings on everything you purchase—no minimums.
2) The ability to earn commissions & bonuses and build a team
3) The ability to earn free products and qualify for promotions.
4) Access to our private team Facebook page where you can ask questions and get support.
5) Access to over $500 worth of free training videos at www.mydopro.com
6) A free wellness consult (via phone) with one of my team leaders.
A wholesale/consultant account costs $35 per year. There are no minimums for either buying or selling.
There are variety of enrollment kits available when you sign up. These are optional, but highly recommended since they give you a good sampling of oils to start out with—plus—your enrollment fee is included in the price.
I started with the Premium Essentials Kit ($515/400 PV) and it’s my all-time favorite. It comes with:
- Lotus Diffuser
- 5 mL essential oils: Purify, Deep Blue®, Elevation™, Serenity, Balance, Eucalyptus, DigestZen®, Wild orange, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Marjoram, AromaTouch®, Oregano, Lime
- 15 mL essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, On Guard®, Melaleuca, Citrus Bliss, Breathe, Frankincense, Slim & Sassy®
- 10 mL PastTense®
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz bottle)
- Introduction to Essential Oils audio (5)
- Wooden d?TERRA storage box
- 5/8 Dram sample vials (12 vials)
- doTERRA IPC Introductory Packet*
My other favorite option is the Home Essentials Kit ($250/220 PV) which includes 11 bottles of the oils I use the most, including:
- 5 mL bottles of Frankincense and Deep Blue®
- 10 mL roller bottle of PastTense®
- 15 mL bottles of lavender, lemon, melaleuca, oregano, peppermint, Breathe, On Guard®, and Digestzen®
- IPC Introductory Packet
2. Sign up as a Preferred Member
1) 20% savings on everything you purchase.
2) Access to our private team Facebook page where you can ask questions and get support.
A Preferred Member account costs $10 for a lifetime membership. There are no purchasing minimums.
3. Purchase products as a retail customer
To be honest, I don’t really recommend this option because it is the most expensive way to purchase oils from doTERRA. Generally, you can pay for the cost of a wholesale account or Preferred Membership in the money you save in your first order.
However, if you would like to order from my website without any sort of membership, this option is available.
Signing up as an IPC– A step-by-step
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Select “Join as a new Independent Product Consultant”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 207976 in both boxes.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling doTERRA products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. doTERRA will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Select your time zone and choose a virtual office password.
6. Agree to Terms & Conditions and the Virtual Office User Agreement. (The basic version of the virtual office is free. There is an upgrade option available, but you won’t need to worry about that for a while.)
7. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which enrollment kit you would like -OR- if you’d rather not start with a kit, simply select the Inroductory Packet ($35) option.
You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
8. Set up your optional Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP).
The Loyalty Rewards Program is the smartest way to buy doTERRA products.
Simply put, the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) is a monthly autoship program that allows you to accrue points when you place a consistent order each month.
Independent Product Consultants who participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program get wholesale pricing PLUS an additional 10-30% of their total purchase in FREE product credits.
I have personally earned well over $1000 in free oils since I joined the Loyalty Rewards Program (and that doesn’t even include all the free Products of the Month I’ve received!)
The Loyalty Rewards Program is not required, but it is without a doubt the best way to maximize your savings as you incorporate doTERRA oils, products, and supplements into your daily routine.
If you decide that this is something you are interested in, select the products you would like to ship in your first LRP order. (You can change the products from month-to-month through your Virtual Office.)
You will also need to select a ship date. (This is the day each month when you order will go out. I recommend writing this down on your calendar so you don’t accidentally order the same thing twice.)
9. That’s it- congratulations on starting your doTERRA adventure! You will receive a confirmation email– you can log into your back office right away to manage orders, check your team, and send messages.
*Added Bonus* If you sign up as Preferred Member or Independent Product Consultant under me, you’ll be granted access to my private Facebook group which is exclusively for members of my team. We discuss business building, oil questions, recipes, how-tos, and how to successfully use the oils in your everyday life. It is incredibly important to me that you have access to the knowledge you need to use doTERRA essential oils successfully!
Have questions before signing up? Interested in setting up a phone call? I’m here to help!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.