I used to totally be *that* person…
The one who obediently did whatever the “regulatory government health agencies” recommended…
The one who shunned anything that remotely resembled being “hippie”…
The one who was skeptical of anything that didn’t come from the shelf at the pharmacy…
Yeah, that was me.
Fast forward six years? You’ll now see a confident girl who thinks for herself, grows her own food, reads labels, and has fallen in love with natural remedies and informed self-care.
What changed, you ask?
A lot. I couldn’t find the answers I needed, so I begin to look elsewhere… Beyond the hastily written scripts from the doctor. Beyond the array of over-the-counter medications so heavily promoted on TV. Beyond obediently following the recommendations from the CDC, FDA, WHO, and any other acronymed government organization.
I started thinking for myself, and my feelings of frustration, helplessness, and dependency suddenly disappeared.
Oh man, I was skeptical when I first heard about “those oils”! It seemed borderline insane that a smelly substance in a bottle could do anything more than, well, smell nice. The first time they worked, I chalked it up to pure coincidence. But then they worked again. And again. And again. And I finally had to admit there was something to this…
Our modern healthcare system is broken folks…
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a big fan of modern medicine in certain cases. If I’m ever in a car accident or have a broken leg, I’ll be pleased-as-punch to be in the hospital. I’m very thankful to live in a era where we have access to knowledgeable doctors and nurses.
But what about preventing some of the horrible diseases that afflict our society? Or helping my body heal itself? Or fighting infection without wiping out all the good bacteria in my gut? Those were the questions that weren’t getting answers.
Or maybe enjoyed the citrusy tang left on your hands after peeling an orange? Then you’ve already experienced essential oils.
Humans have been using plants as medicine for thousands and thousands of years. It’s far from a “fad” or a “trend” to use plants for their powerful medicinal properties.
Essential oils are distilled plant-matter in a bottle. That’s it. But oh boy, they are potent. And powerful. And they have a mind-boggling array of uses. Around my homestead, we use essentials oils on a regular basis to support our immune, digestive, and respiratory systems, among many, many other things.
Essential Oils Can Change Your Life Too
There’s a lot of discussion about different essential oil companies, and I’ve spent hours researching all the different options, and reading all the different arguments.
I have come to the conclusion time and time again that doTERRA is the company for me. Why?
- Because doTERRA is outrageously committed to sourcing the best oils in the world, direct from the grower, through ethical sourcing practices
- Because doTERRA ensures their oils are pure, unadulterated, chemical-free, and beyond organic with their stringent standards and third-party testing. And did I mention they are potent? I challenge you to compare a bottle of doTERRA oil to the brand sold at your local health food store. You can smell the difference immediately.
- Because doTERRA continues to display integrity in an industry known for its dishonest practices
Well, you’re in the right place! Because my life has been so drastically changed by essential oils, I love helping others get started with them as well. My crew and I are committed to providing you with all the support you need to use your essential oils safely and effectively. We are all about results!
As a member of my crew, you will have access to:
- Our private team training website–it’s packed full of videos, trainings, downloads, and more. (Click here to have a look around)
- Our private Facebook support groups. Have a question? This is the place to ask!
- Webinars, trainings, and calls to help you feel confident in using your oils.
- A personal mentor who will walk you through every step of your essential oil journey.
How do I Get Started?
I recommend starting with a wholesale membership, even if you are brand-new to the idea of essential oils. As a wholesale member (Wellness Advocate), you’ll enjoy:
- Wholesale pricing on everything you order (that’s a savings of 25% on everything you buy)
- The ability to start off with a special enrollment kit (more savings)
- No minimums, quotas, or obligations
- Tons of help from me and my team.
- The chance to take advantage of the Loyalty Rewards Program, which can give you a total of up to 55% off retail pricing. (Yes, 55%! That’s not a typo)
It only costs $35 for an entire year’s membership (that’s cheaper than Costco!), and you get an even better deal with you sign up with a kit!
How Do I Get a Kit?
One of the main benefits of signing up with a Wellness Advocate/wholesale account is that you have the option of purchasing an enrollment kit. These kits allow you to start right off with all the most popular oils–plus your enrollment fee is automatically included.
These are my three most favorite kits (and these are the ones folks usually start with when they join my team).
Click on the pic for detailed descriptions of all the good stuff you get in each kit—>
Let me help you get started with a wholesale account during the month of May (wholesale means you get wholesale pricing–there is NO requirement to sell!) and I’ll send you some extra goodies to help you get started!
Join with the Home Essentials Kit in May:
Get $50 in FREE oils of your choice! Have something you want to try that’s not included in the kit? No worries, you can use your bonus points to get it.
Join with the Natural Solutions Kit in May:
And you get THREE gifts!
- Get $50 in FREE oils of your choice
- PLUS I’ll send you a copy of my favorite essential oil reference guide
- PLUS you get to schedule a 30-minute phone call with me where I’ll personally walk you through the process of using your oils successfully
Are there any required minimums?
No. You can order as frequently (or infrequently) as you like.
C’mon, what’s the catch?
There isn’t one! There are no hidden fees, obligations, quotas, minimums, or strings-attached. Just high-quality essential oils, and as much help and support as you need.
Do I have to commit to sell the oils to sign up as a wholesale member?
No. Although learning how to get your oils for free is an option, it is absolutely NOT a requirement as a wholesale member.
Do I have to start with a kit?
No, the kits are optional–but definitely the best value.
What’s the Loyalty Rewards Program?
The Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) is doTERRA’s “frequent flyer program”. Here’s how it works:
- Create a wishlist of the doTERRA essential oils and products you want to try
- Order a few of these products each month through the Loyalty Rewards Program
- Automatically get points to you can redeem for free product, PLUS free oils each month.
I buy ALL of my oils this way and have personally earned thousands of dollars in free oils as a result.
How do I get access to the Facebook groups, team website, and trainings?
After you sign up, you can expect to receive a welcome email from me within a couple of business days. If you haven’t seen the welcome email by then, let me know and I’ll make sure you get access!
*The information & graphics on this page are copyrighted. Please don’t use them without permission. Thanks!*
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.