Feeling Fed-Up with Your Healthcare Options?
I get it.
It's a can of worms that comes with a lot of questions... Should you go the conventional route, or the natural one? Do natural remedies even work, or are they just snake oil? Which "organic guru" should you follow?
Almost weekly I talk to people who aren't getting the answers they need from western medicine. They feel confused, frustrated, and disillusioned as they attempt to navigate the world of side-effects, co-pays, and unanswered questions.
It can be a helpless feeling. I know because I've been there.
I felt so stuck
Once upon a time, I felt like I was exactly where I wanted to be in all areas of my natural lifestyle, except one:
My family's health.
For goodness sakes, I had a milk cow. I had a big garden. I was the queen of DIY and could make almost anything in my kitchen. But when it came to natural options for our health, I felt stuck and dependent. (I hate that feeling more than anything in the world.)
A friend was using these "essential oils" and told me how much she liked them. I completely ignored her for months, but finally agreed (skeptically) to try a sample.
And holy moly. They worked. Not just once, but over and over and over again. And I finally had to admit there was something to these peculiar little brown bottles.
Are essential oils the absolute miracle cure for everything in life? Nope. However, in the 4+ years I've been using them, they have utterly revolutionized how I run my homestead. And most importantly of all, they've empowered me to take charge of my health and the health of my family. No longer do I feel helpless or dependent, and to me? That's worth a million bucks.
Already Using Oils?
Even if you've never pick up a bottle of essential oil, you've already experienced essential oils.
Have you ever crushed a fresh peppermint leaf between your fingers, or taken a whiff of the scent on your hands after peeling an orange? If so, you've already experienced the power of essential oils. Essential oils are simply distilled plants in a bottle.
Maybe you've already dabbled in herbs or oils. Maybe you already have a bottle of two of essential oil you've grabbed at the health food store. But they didn't give you the results you were hoping for, and you weren't really sure how to use them anyway.
Maybe you've even kicked yourself for not diving deeper into oils sooner, or you keep telling yourself you've should have learned about oils a long time ago and not kept putting it off.
If any of that describes you, I'm here to tell you it's OK. You're not too late, you're not behind. It's never too late to add essential oils to your lifestyle.
But where the heck to do I get the best oils?
There are new essential oil companies popping up daily, hundreds of different oils, & lots of different teams. Talk about confusing!
I have used doTERRA essential oils exclusively for the past four years. Because, YES, essential oil quality MATTERS. If you've been using a "bargain brand" and haven't been getting results, there's probably a reason why. Here are a few of the reasons I use doTERRA:
- doTERRA is committed to sourcing the best oils in the world, direct from the grower. They are also committed to ethical sourcing practices through their Co-Impact Sourcing Initiative. Ethical sourcing is EXTREMELY important to me.
- Each batch of doTERRA essential oil undergoes seven different testing procedures by a third-party laboratory, and surpasses USDA organic standards. You can literally smell the difference the first time you take off the lid.
- doTERRA is a humanitarian-minded company with many projects in the works at all times, including earthquake relief in Nepal and Mentors International Micro-Lending, just to name a few. If I am going to partner with a company, it is extremely important to me that they have larger vision and are committed to giving back.
- The culture of doTERRA is unrivaled by any other organization with which I've been a part. I've personally spent time with the owners and top leaders, and their integrity and servant-leadership is unsurpassed. I'm proud to be associated with them.
- The products WORK and I see results time and time again.
Start With a Kit and Save More!
Start with a "bundle" of the most popular oils-- you'll get a deeper discount and your wholesale membership will be free!
All 3 of the following starter kits also include:
- Wholesale Membership (giving you 25%-55% savings on future orders)
- NO obligation to purchase monthly or sell
- Welcome Pack from Jill
- FREE 30-Minute Phone Consult with a knowledgable team mentor
- Exclusive training & support. Expect regular trainings, calls, mentorings, and multiple-levels of support from our team so you can use your oils with confidence. (These are exclusive to wholesale members on Jill's team.)
Family Essentials Kit
- 5 mL bottles of: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue blend, Breathe blend, DigestZen blend, On Guard blend
- On Guard Beadlets
- Peppermint Beadlets
Home Essentials Kit
- 15 mL bottles of: Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Melaleuca, Oregano, Peppermint, Breathe blend, DigestZen blend, On Guard blend
- 5 mL bottle of Deep Blue Soothing Blend
- Full-Size Petal Diffuser
- FREE Frankincense! ($93 value) Valid only through December!
Natural Solutions Kit
- 15 mL bottles of: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, Melaleuca, Wild Orange, On Guard blend, Balance blend, DigestZen blend, AromaTouch blend, Serenity blend, Breathe blend
- 10 mL roller of: Past Tense blend
- On Guard Product Line: On Guard Toothpaste, On Guard Beadlets, On Guard Foaming Hand Wash & Dispensers
- Lifelong Vitality Supplement Set & Terrazyme Enzyme
- Deep Blue Muscle Rub, Breathe Vapor Stick, Correct-X Ointment, PB Assist Probiotic, Shampoo & Conditioner
- AromaLite Diffuser, Fractionated Coconut Oil, & Wooden Storage Box
- FREE Frankincense! ($93 value) Valid only through December!
Free Frankincense in December!
I wait for this promotion ALL YEAR LONG, and it's finally here! Yup. doTERRA is giving away 15 mL bottles of Frankincense for FREE when you start with the Home Essentials Kit or an equivalent/larger kit. Frankincense is a precious oil I personally am never without. It can be used as immune support, for neurological support, for skin blemishes, as a mood lifting, and so, so much more! Start with a Home Essentials wholesale kit (listed above) to qualify for a free 15 mL Frankincense ($93 value) to be included in your order!
- Click on the “I Want This Kit” button above to access the secure site
- Select your language and country
- Select “Wholesale Customer”
- Input your contact/shipping info
- Select your kit
- Select shipping method and input billing info
- Click “Process Order Now”
- You'll get a confirmation email from doTERRA, and then emails from me that will show you how to access our team support resources!
A Wholesale Customer is someone who enjoys full wholesale pricing (25% off), their own account dashboard, and all the perks and free products possibilities that come with being a doTERRA member. However, a wholesale customer can NOT receive compensation or commissions for sharing doTERRA products with others.
A Wellness Advocate has the same discount and perks as a wholesale customer. The difference is that a Wellness Advocate has the possibility of sharing oils with others and earning an income.
One is not necessarily better than the other, it just depends on what you are interested in. If you are not sure, I suggest starting as a Wholesale Customer, as you can always upgrade (for FREE!) to a Wellness Advocate later.
Nope. As a wholesale member, you can order as much, or as little, as you like. However, if you do plan on ordering frequently, be sure to join the Loyalty Rewards program. It’s basically a “frequent flyer” program that gives you free oils overtime you place a monthly order.
That's absolutely do-able.
The wholesale membership (think Costco or Sam’s Club) is $35 on its own, and then you are free to order whatever individual oils or products you’d like at wholesale prices. However, most folks start with a kit because a) the membership fee is automatically included b) the kits give you an even better deal than wholesale pricing alone.
The option to create an income from sharing oils is one of the most exciting aspects of a wholesale membership. However, it is not a requirement. If you just want to use your wholesale membership to purchase oils for yourself and your family, that’s fabulous. And we won’t bug you about it.
In addition to the wholesale membership option, doTERRA has a number of ways to get oils for reduced prices, or even for free! I highly, highly recommend the Loyalty Rewards Program-- this is a free, optional program, but when combined with your wholesale membership, can give you up to 55% back on every oil you purchase. In the 4+ years I've been with doTERRA, I've redeemed over $3000 in FREE oils from using this program! doTERRA also offers various promotions throughout the year and gives away free oils and products with qualifying orders.
So... Whatcha waiting for?
Once you have empowered yourself to think outside of the box & take charge of your health, it’s addictive. For me, it meant my feelings of helplessness, frustration, and dependency disappeared. I am finally FREE to write my own story of natural health and informed self-care. I can’t wait for you to get your hands on these oils and give them a try. I have a hunch you’ll never be the same after you open that first bottle!
Click the button below to get started on your essential oil journey today with a no-strings-attached wholesale membership. I can't wait to help you get started using and loving this oils!
Offers on this page are only valid for those who do not already have an existing wholesale account with doTERRA.
*The images and photos on this page (with the exception of the photos of the kits) are copyrighted. Please don’t use them without permission. Thanks!*