So now that you’ve heard about all the amazing ways I use essential oils in my day-to-day life, I’m sure you are wondering how to purchase some of your own.
I am a doTERRA essential oil consultant, and I would love to help you along in the process.
There are 3 ways to purchase doTERRA oils:
1. Purchase them from my online store.
Have the oils delivered straight to your door. (All prices on the website are full retail.)
2. Become a Preferred Member
Preferred Members pay only $10 for a lifetime membership which allows them to purchase all products for 20% off retail price.
Preferred Members can also take part in the Loyalty Rewards Program. (More info on that below)
3. Become an Independent Product Consultant (IPC)
As a doTERRA IPC, you’ll receive the deepest discounts possible. Everything you purchase will be at wholesale price, which is 25% off retail.
I know, I know, you’re probably thinking, “But I’m really not interested in making a business out of essential oils…” At least, that is exactly what I said when I first heard about doTERRA!
I initially signed up as a IPC just so I could get the rock-bottom prices– I had no intention of ever making a business out of it. However, I’ve found that it’s very hard NOT to tell others about doTERRA once you experience the oils first-hand. I’m personally having a blast sharing the oils with others through my business, and the paychecks in the mail are an added bonus.
It costs $35/year to sign up as an IPC (aka a wholesale account.) It’s a lot like purchasing a membership to Sam’s Club or Costco- one annual fee for savings all year long. (Membership renewal is only $25 each year, PLUS you’ll automatically get a free bottle of peppermint oil. So, that makes it even better!)
Even if you have no intention of ever selling the oils to others, becoming an IPC is still a great option. There are no minimums or quotas you must meet– and no one is going to pressure you to sell product or have “parties” if you aren’t interested in that aspect.
There are also a variety of enrollment kits available. Purchasing a kit is not a requirement, but I do highly recommend starting out with one, as it is a wonderful, money-saving way to start your oil journey.
My two favorite kits are:
The Family Physician Kit ($150/110 PV)-
- 5 ml bottles of lavender, lemon, peppermint, melaleuca, oregano, frankincense, Deep Blue®, Breathe, DigestZen®, and On Guard®
- 15 mL bottle of Slim & Sassy metabolic blend
- doTERRA IPC Introductory Packet
- Enrollment fee ($35) included in the package
The Premium Essentials Kit ($515/400 PV)-
- Lotus Diffuser
- 5 ml essential oils: Purify, Deep Blue®, Elevation™, Serenity, Balance, eucalyptus, DigestZen®, wild orange, grapefruit, lemongrass, marjoram, AromaTouch®, oregano, lime
- 15 ml essential oils: lavender, peppermint, lemon, On Guard®, melaleuca, Citrus Bliss, Breathe, frankincense, Slim & Sassy®
- 10 ml PastTense®
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz bottle)
- Introduction to Essential Oils audio CD (5)
- Wooden doTERRA storage box
- 5/8 Dram sample vials (15 vials)
- d0TERRA IPC Introductory Packet
- Enrollment ($35) included in the package
There are many other kit options available– click HERE to see the rest of them.
Signing up as an IPC– A step-by-step
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Select “Join as a new Independent Product Consultant”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 207976 in both boxes.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling doTERRA products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. doTERRA will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Select your time zone and choose a virtual office password.
6. Agree to Terms & Conditions and the Virtual Office User Agreement. (The basic version of the virtual office is free. There is an upgrade option available, but you won’t need to worry about that for a while.)
7. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which enrollment kit you would like -OR- if you’d rather not start with a kit, simply select the Inroductory Packet ($35) option.
You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
8. Set up your optional Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP).
This is not a requirement, although I highly recommend it as a money-saving way to build your oil collection. I have been using the Loyalty Rewards Program for less than a year, and have already accumulated over $300 in free oils.
doTERRA’s Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) provides free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on the program and is the most economical way to purchase doTERRA oils. As a participant in the Loyalty Rewards Program, you will immediately begin to earn product credits that can be used as cash to purchase doTERRA products. The longer you participate in the LRP, the more credits you can earn–up to 30% of your total monthly Loyalty Rewards purchases. (More info on the LRP program can be found here.)
If you decide that this is something you are interested in, select the products you would like to ship in your first LRP order. (You can change the products from month-to-month through your Virtual Office.)
You will also need to select a ship date. (This is the day each month when you order will go out. I recommend writing this down on your calendar so you don’t accidentally order the same thing twice.)
9. That’s it- congratulations on starting your doTERRA adventure! You will receive a confirmation email– you can log into your back office right away to manage orders, check your team, and send messages.
*Added Bonus* If you sign up as Preferred Member or Independent Product Consultant under me, you’ll be granted access to my private Facebook group which is exclusively for members of my team. We discuss business building, oil questions, recipes, how-tos, and how to successfully use the oils in your everyday life. It is incredibly important to me that you have access to the knowledge you need to use doTERRA essential oils successfully!
Have questions before signing up? Need help navigating through the process? I’m here to help!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.