Honey Lemonade Recipe
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- Yield: 1.5 quarts 1x
- Category: Drink
- If you are using fresh lemons, be sure to wash them well so any dirt/residue doesn’t end up in your juice.
- If you’re lucky, you’ll have a juicer. If you’re unlucky like me, you’ll just have to squeeze those babies by hand…
- Mix the lemon juice and honey together in the pitcher until thoroughly combined.
- Add the cold water and briskly stir.
- Chill and serve over ice. You can garnish with a lemon slice if you’re feeling extra fancy.