Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 9" pie 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 3/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated whole cane sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped (plus additional for garnish)
- Grated/chopped chocolate, whipped cream, and/or peanuts for garnish (optional)
- TO MAKE THE CRUST:
- Combine all ingredients and press into a 9″ pie pan. (Cover with a piece of plastic wrap and press over the top of that if you’re having trouble with it sticking to your fingers) Bake 350 for 10 minutes, then cool completely.
- TO MAKE THE PIE:
- Beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, maple syrup, butter, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until completely combined, then spoon into the cooled crust.
- Top with additional whipped cream, chocolate chunks, and/or peanuts. Refrigerator it until you’re ready to eat.