How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Category: Snack
- 1 pumpkin (or any other winter squash will work as well)
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1–2 teaspoons seasonings of your choice (garlic powder, cinnamon/sugar, etc) — optional
- Remove the seeds from the pumpkin
- Wash and dry them thoroughly, removing the pumpkin strings and “innards”
- Toss the seeds with olive oil and seasoning of your choice.
- Bake at 325 degrees 5-15 minutes, stirring and checking frequently to avoid burning.