Snow Ice Cream Recipe
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 8 cups of fresh snow (Use only local, organic, GMO-free snow. Of course.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt.
- Quickly pour this mixture over the snow, and mix thoroughly.
- Eat immediately, as snow ice cream melts fast. (It also doesn’t refreeze well, so you’ll want to eat the entire batch in one sitting.)