Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 cup orange juice (about 2 large oranges if you are freshly squeezing it)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup honey (like this)
- 12 ounces whole cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- In a medium saucepan, combine in the orange juice, honey, and zest. Bring to a gentle boil, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cranberries and continue to cook them until they burst (about 15 minutes).
- Spoon the cranberry sauce into a mold (or bowl, or whatever you want) and refrigerate for 6-8 hours, or until set.