Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- 4 cups plain, unsweetened yogurt
- 1/3 cup unrefined, granulated cane sugar (like this) (more or less to taste)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (or other berries/fruit of your choice)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Use a stand blender or an immersion blender to combine all four ingredients until the strawberries are pulverized. I initially used my food processor for this, but a blender would have been much easier.
- Taste the frozen yogurt mixture, and adjust the sweetness, if needed.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- This frozen yogurt recipe is best eaten right away, but you can also pop it into the freezer for later if you like. Simply remove it from the freezer 20 minutes before you plan to eat it to allow it to soften.